‘Avatar: Frontiers Of Pandora Reviews The 193rd Best PC Game Of 2023

‘Avatar: Frontiers Of Pandora Reviews  The 193rd Best PC Game Of 2023

I'd love to know what happened with Ubisoft's Avatar: Pandora's Box. This is a game developed by one of Ubisoft's most talented studios, Massive, responsible for two excellent Division games. Given its box office lead over both films, it's one of the most popular IPs on the planet. Pandora's Avatar Frontier was supposed to be a sprawling open-world game set in this universe that looked impressive in previews.

Now it's here, and it's just... does it exist? In a year full of great games, it's just a blip on the radar, as it currently sits at #74 on Metacritic in a year full of over 85 titles, and that's without the console code review that was released, so it wouldn't be. was released. I know how things are.

Earlier this week I wrote about my surprise that this game was coming out. I remember the last time was five months ago when the first trailer looked pretty decent. Since then, although I've been notified of some media and creative collaborations, the general impression I get is that I'm not alone and a lot of people didn't know this game was coming out. . Being free and I thought it was coming sometime in 2024. But no, it's over. tomorrow

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url