Todays Wordle Review

Todays Wordle Review

Welcome to Word Review. Warning: This article contains spoilers for today's puzzle. Solve the Wordle first or proceed at your own risk.

This month's featured artist is Colin Laurel. You can learn more here .


★★

Word 689 5/6

⬜⬜⬜ Fly
⬜⬜⬜ TOTAL
⬜⬜⬜ CHINA
⬜⬜ PIN code
Cocoa

I hadn't played Wordle in years when I was asked to solve today's puzzle in front of the world, and I agreed and fell on my dull sword.

It's not because Wordle is bad, it's because I don't understand Wordle that well. Like many millennials who were labeled a ridiculous "gifted child" in the 1990s by convincing us that we have magical talents and that it's rude to try, I don't like things I'm not good at. Well. This is an acceptable trait for a 6 year old. It's not appropriate for an adult to agree to watch this Wordle, but alas, here we are.

My "strategy" is that of a chaotic and nervous leprechaun. I always start with SOARE because I read somewhere that it is a useful first word. Then my game slips into anarchy.

This time SOARE gave me two clues. But I wasted signing up for EVERYTHING, spending two cards for a T. On a whim I tried CHINA.

After the comma was pressed again, things started to unravel. I went to find a place for the large tiramisu I ordered because that's what gnomes do. I hesitated. I took out the trash. They brought tiramisu, I ate it. I didn't find any suitable word. I almost gave up, but I don't think Wordle critics can. (Can they?)

By the time I guessed, I had spent 30 minutes solving the puzzle and was late for my appointment. I suspect it's because my brain, scrambled by years of deadline journalism, only works under duress. WHAT? Serious?

I am tempted to give this Wordle one star for the inclusion of two repeating letters. But I'll give it two stars because even a leprechaun can be generous.


Today's word is cacao, a noun. According to Webster's New World College Dictionary, it is a powder made from roasted cocoa beans.


Today's word is of moderate difficulty due to the unusual letter pattern .

The answer can usually be found using the six-way elimination strategy, but his vowel combination is unique.


Colin Laurel is a black illustrator who favors bold brush strokes and cheerful facial expressions. He uses his identity as a lens through which he creates images of healing for queer and marginalized communities, calling his art a form of self-care. Mr. Laurel is influenced by old movie posters, performing arts, video games, music and mythology. With each work he hopes to convey humanity's attitude towards the beauty of nature.


See archives of past and future posts.

If you find a different word than the one that appeared today, please refresh the page.

Join the discussion on social media! Use the hashtag #wordlereview to connect with other solvers.

Leave your thoughts in the comments! Please follow the community rules:

  • Be healthy. Comments are moderated as a courtesy.

  • Having a technical problem? Use the Help button in the Games Settings menu or send an email to nytgames@nytimes.com.

  • These rules will be enforced.

Is it safe to eat alive...?🥩Google Feudle

Donate Thankyou.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url