‘Reality Trailer: Sydney Sweeney Stuns As Whistleblower Reality Winner In HBOs Riveting Docudrama

‘Reality Trailer: Sydney Sweeney Stuns As Whistleblower Reality Winner In HBOs Riveting Docudrama

The FBI has released a trailer for Sidney Sweeney's The Reality, about American intelligence informant Tina Sweeney.

The upcoming HBO film stars Sweeney Weiner, who was sent to prison for leaking classified information about Russia's involvement in the 2016 US presidential election. The film stars Marquand Davis and Josh Hamilton.

"Reality" is based on Sutter's play "Is This the Room" and a transcript of an FBI interrogation at Weiner's home in 2017, days before his arrest.

“Honestly, when I came across the script, when I read it, I was like, 'Oh my God, this is like a thriller. “I really felt it,” Sutter told Variety .

Sweeney did not opt ​​out of the role. The winner, on the other hand, felt different from the previous heroes. "In fact, he lived and breathed thoughts and memories before the page was written," Sweeney said.

"I knew if I had the chance to make a movie, I would. It was that artistic spark to be able to see and feel the movie. I felt something in my body and bones that I wanted to make this movie, " said Sutter.

The movie opened at the Berlin Film Festival in February to critical acclaim. In her review of the film, Variety's Jessica Kiang wrote: "Sutter's clever, expert shots remind us of everything we see, even the most serious reporting, to make sure his film is not accused of distortion and manipulation, as Fox's . . ."

Sutter adapted the screenplay with James Paul Dallas. The film is produced by Seascape and 2 SQ FT. Produced by Noah Stahl, Brad Baker-Barton, Riva Marker and Greg Nobil. Produced by Ellen Daniels, Will O'Connor, Daniel Ginsberg, Andrew Beck, Bel Way, Elliott Wheaton, Eva Maria Daniels, Philip Englehorn, Caitlin Gould and Tina Sutter.

The reality show will air on May 29 on HBO.

Sidney Sweeney screened a photorealistic film at Berlinale

Donate Thankyou.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url