LiveAction Moana Movie Revealed, Watch Dwayne Johnsons Message To Fans

LiveAction Moana Movie Revealed, Watch Dwayne Johnsons Message To Fans

Actor Dwayne Johnson revealed in a video announcement that Disney is working on a remake of Moana . While there is no release date for the reissue, Johnson released a video message and statement.

"I am so humbled and grateful to be able to bring Moana's beautiful story directly to the big screen," said Johnson. "This story is my culture, and this story is a symbol of the grace and fighting power of our people. I wear this culture with pride on my skin and in my soul, and this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to meet Maui. , inspired by the mana and spirit of my late grandfather, Chief Peter Maivia, is something for me.

“I want to thank my partners at Disney for their strong commitment to this special effort, because there is no better place to celebrate the history, passion and purpose of our people than in music and dance. It is the essence of who we are as a Polynesian people.

The live-action remake of Moana is being produced by Johnson, who plans to return for the reboot, as well as Dany Garcia and Hiram Garcia for Seven Books Productions and Bo Flynn for Flynn Picture Co. It will be produced by Auli. I Cravalho – the voice of Moana in the 2016 film – and Scott Sheldon of Flynn Photo Co.

You can watch the trailer for the live-action adaptation of Moana below:

The year Moana was released in 2016, it was met with positive reviews and earned an estimated $644 million at the box office during its theatrical run. The movie continues to gain popularity as it was among the top 15 movies released on Disney+ in the US in 2022.

Watch 'Moana Live Action' Screening After Dwayne Johnson's Message to Fans Debut ComingSoon.net - Trailers, TV & Casting News & More.

Maui Welcome to Disney's Moana / Fana | The official music video for WWL's "In Real Life".

Donate Thankyou.
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url